IIEF hold an Indonesia English Language Study Program (IELSP). It is a program that offers a chance to enroll in English Language Courses at universities in the United States of America (USA) for a period of 8 (eight) weeks.
The goal of this program is to improve the ability of participant’s English language, especially in English for Academic Purposes. Other than that, participants will have the chance to learn intimately the people and culture of USA. IELSP participant will join the immersion program where they will mix with other participant from other nations and countries. Within this program, participant will not only learn the English language, but they will also follow more cultural programs that will enrich their experience.
- Participant age must be 19 – 24 years old. Participant must be an active students for bachelor degree in their 5th semester above at any universities all over Indonesia and have not yet declared pass or in the course of degree completion.
- Participant must have posses good ability in the English language with a good TOEFL® International or TOEFL® ITP with a minimum 450 (not a Prediction Test)
- Participant must also have good academic achievement Active in lots of activities and organization
- Have full commitment to return back to Indonesia after completing this program.
- Do not have experience of previous study in USA or other countries except Indonesia
- Possesses these personal qualities: active, independent, responsible, confident and open minded
- Master the skills for computer
Registration form need to be sent to this address:
Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF)
Menara Imperium Lt. 28 Suite B
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. 1 Kuningan
(harap menuliskan IELSP di sudut kiri atas amplop)
More info: http://www.iief.or.id/
sharing is caring🙂